Favorite Memory at Texas State

My favorite memory at Texas State is attending my first tailgate for the Texas State v. UTSA football game.

I had never attended anything like it and it was the first moment where I truly felt that I was living the college experience I had dreamt in my head in high school.

The music was obnoxiously loud, the heat was close to unbearable and the rowdiness was out of control. Yet, I wouldn't have wanted it to be any other way. Everyone was happy and having FUN and that is what makes college the best.

Now I have transferred schools a couple times since starting my college career, and it has not been the typical experience that most kids my age experience. Texas State is the school that I had imagined my college to be like when I was younger. The tailgate was a great way to kick off the best semester I have ever experienced in college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2