Favorite Memory

When I chose to come to Texas State, I was not excited. I was nervous, scared, and anxious to start a new life on my own with my best friend by my side. That all changed once I showed up in San Marcos. I have grown so much while being in this city and at this school. I call this place home now. My favorite memory to have from Texas State is impossible to say because there are too many memories that I never want to forget. I met some of the best friends I have ever had down here, got my first dog, got my first internship, this place has morphed me into a better me in due time. The connections I have made at Texas State will last a lifetime. The people in this city are all so different and unique, that is why I love it so much. You always see people just being their self. I love that one day I get to tell my kids or family all the amazing memories I had at this school with the people I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2