Summer Fun


Thank goodness it’s summer. Summer is undoubtedly the best season to anyone that is in school. It means we all finally get a break from the responsibilities that come with being in school.
However, for me, summer is just another semester of school. Summer is walking to class in blistering temperatures. This year summer for me is not a break. It is just another time of the year to get ahead in school.

Many times, this summer I have gotten the “you are crazy” response when I tell friends about the course load I am taking on this summer. Summer school is always something most students dread. I don’t know if it is because taking classes over summer means no break or if it is because you learn so much material in so little time. This summer instead of spending it on beaches with boiling temperatures, I sit in a classroom with blistering hands as I write notes after notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2