Blog #2



My favorite thing I did during the first part of the summer was frequent the pool at my apartment complex and the local bubble tea shop, which is called “Teapioca”.


I chose these two locations as my favorite part because I was taking summer classes every day in May and June, just as I am right now. The pool and Teapioca were quiet, calm places that kept me sane during the times where I had nothing else to do after class and no friends to hang out with during this off-season time where no one is in town. a dip in the water or a refreshing beverage sure can do a lot for your mental health!


I can also count being in San Marcos in general as my favorite part of the summer. The vibe here during the summer, where no one is here except actual San Marcos residents and the handful of college students that regret enrolling in summer classes, is a very special kind of calm.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)