Blog #3



There are many memories from my time at Texas State that I will cherish forever, but my biggest one isn’t a specific memory, but a feeling. That feeling is youth. It’s been hard and I’ve had to learn how to be an adult and make mature decisions and because of this, I’ve forgotten how young I still am and how this four year period is the last i’ll have in my life without the glaring stresses of actual adulthood (not the one i’ve been living in my on-campus apartment, but the one with mortgages and car notes).


So what I’ll remember of Texas State when I’ve moved on to a different city is the green of the trees, the blue of the river water, the cream of the buildings, and the sound of laughter. I’ll remember the good times I had here right along with the bad times, looking back at all of it as part of the experience and learning process.

I'll remember the professors, the class work, the entire journey to getting my degree, and I'll remember all of it very fondly.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2