Most Memorable Day at Texas State

My most memorable day at Texas State University has yet to come. Graduation, without a doubt will be the day I will never forget if, and when it finally happens. 

I transferred into Texas State my sophomore year from Austin Community College. I never lived in a dorm or went to freshman orientation. I never got the "freshman 15," thankfully. I never went to any parties; well there were a few Frat parties I crashed with friends while still in High-school (whoops). To be honest, I missed out on a lot of exciting opportunities. I have not participated in any organizations or pledged to the Greek life. I don't even live in San Marcos. I commute daily from New Braunfels and work full-time. 

Reasons listed above, have made it difficult for me to make any real memories here. Not to make it sound like I'm pathetic or unsocial though LOL. I have met many friends through work and other activities that attend Texas State. Somehow, I maintain a pretty social lifestyle outside of school and work. 

Man, oh man. I can not wait to graduate. Five. More. Months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2