My collection

One thing that I have collected for a long time are holiday cards. These include birthday cards, Christmas cards, Valentine’s Day cards etc. 

What makes them special is that they came from my parents. Even when I would give them trouble as a kid, they would always make sure all holidays were nothing but special and memorable. I enjoy reading back on what they have to say as I have grown up throughout the years. 

Each message is written with so much love and it I feel that throwing their words away would be disrespectful, even though they probably don’t remember half of what they write. 

Each card holds a memory at some point in my life and I feel that looking back on them when I am a lot older will bring laughs and cheesy smiles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week #1: Kevin Schulte - Expertise Prompt

Blog 2 (posted on drop box on 7/22)

Blog #2